You may pick up your items at our store location Monday through Saturday during our warehouse hours of 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. We ask that you call our store location 24 hours prior to the requested date of pick-up to assure that your product has been transferred from our off-site warehouse and properly assembled and inspected. Please bring packaging materials (blankets, rope, etc.) to ensure proper transportation of your product. Our warehouse associates will be happy to help load your furniture into your vehicle, but securing merchandise and safely transporting merchandise is the customer’s responsibility. Please see our “Inspections & Acceptance” section under Terms & Conditions regarding when the customer assumes responsibility of their merchandise.
Bell’s offers a “5-Star Delivery” Service at a nominal fee anywhere in the following cities (listed in alphabetical order): Allendale, Alton, Ada, Belding, Belmont, Big Rapids, Byron Center, Caledonia, Carson City, Casnovia, Cedar Springs, Comstock Park, Coral, Grand Haven, Grand Rapids, Grant, Greenville, Gowen, Howard City, Hudsonville, Ionia, Kent City, Kentwood, Lakeview, Lowell, Marne, Morley, Newaygo, Ravenna, Rockford, Sand Lake, Saranac, Sheridan, Sparta, Spring Lake, Stanton, Trufant, Walker, Wyoming. If your city was not listed above, please ask a Bell’s sales associate for a quote to your delivery area.
Our 5-Star Delivery Service Includes the Following
- Placement of new merchandise by our courteous and careful delivery team.
- Basic set up of merchandise including assembling beds/frames, attaching mirrors, installing shelves, attaching hardware, etc.
- Removing all boxes and packaging from your home.
- Removing old bedding and appliances with the purchase of new.
Should your delivery not be scheduled at the time of purchase, please call 4-7 days prior to your requested delivery date. Please ask your sales associate what specific days that our delivery team delivers to your area. Special day requests will be honored whenever possible; however additional delivery charges may be applied. Multiple deliveries for the same orders will require additional delivery charges.
The Day Before Your Delivery
- Our warehouse staff will unpack, inspect, and prepare your merchandise for your delivery.
- Our operations team will call you the evening before your delivery to give you a time frame for your delivery. Due to delivery volume, variable setup, and unexpected traffic, a specific time guarantee cannot be made.
- If you have any special requests (i.e. 30 minute call ahead, having our delivery team remove old merchandise), please make sure our operations team is aware of these requests the day prior to your delivery.
- Changes to your scheduled delivery should be made by 4pm the day prior. Transportation charges will be accessed should our crew be unable to complete a scheduled delivery.
On Your Delivery Day
- We will carefully load, pad, and tie down your merchandise in our truck so it is transported carefully and with no damage during transit.
- Traffic delays, bad weather, unexpected extra delivery time, and other situations may delay our arrival times to your home. If our delivery team is expected outside of your delivery time frame, we will call to inform you.
- Please have driveways, pathways and walks clear of debris, ice, mud, snow, and obstacles. Our trucks must able to pass through drives with obstruction or passibility-related issues.
- Please have the room cleared for delivery of your new items. We ask that the most direct route into your home be used; we do not move or relocate customer owned property within the home or to other locations. Please remove all pictures, mirrors, loose rugs, or any breakable items from the entrance and hallways that our delivery team will access.
- Our delivery crew will set items in place whenever possible. We do not remove or alter customer property; however a member of our sales staff can recommend a service center for you. We will accommodate unusual delivery requests when possible, however additional charges will apply.
- All hook ups, installations, and removals as well as associated charges must be noted at the time of sale.
- Our delivery team can provide installations of many appliances. Although, if the appliance is considered a “built in” appliance then we will recommend a contractor to do the installations. The customer is responsible for paying the contractor of these installation costs.
- Removal of dishwashers, hoods, wall ovens, microwaves are your responsibility if you would like the delivery team to recycle them.